Our 4 Step Process
1. Meet and Collaborate
Luxury is in the eye of the beholder. That’s why we believe that the travel planning process begins with a consultation where we learn more about you.
Whether it’s a crucial business trip to close a deal, an inspiring board members’ retreat, or a decadent getaway to unwind, we use our deep expertise in travel, planning, and lifestyles to create a bespoke itinerary tailored just for you.
We consider travel time, seasons, and budget, as well as anticipating your needs so that you can be confident that your destination, itinerary and experiences along the way are ideally suited to you.
As with any collaboration, the greater your involvement, the more successful the outcome. And the sooner we get started, the better the results.
Call us to get started: (626) 893-1601
2. Initiate the plan
After our initial consultation, we will send you an email to summarize our conversation to sure the information collected is accurate.
Once you’ve decided to let us plan your trip, we’ll ask you to complete and submit a new client profile form (one time only), along with your travel planning initiation fee, and we’ll officially commence work on your personalized itinerary.
3. Create your itinerary
Accommodations, transportation, and activities. At Thoms|Travel, we work in this order so we're able to design an itinerary to exceed your expectations. We believe that all travelers should be pampered, regardless if the trip is for business or pleasure.
If you'd prefer to use miles/points for your airfare, we will attend to air travel first as the award availability may decide your travel dates.
We collaborate and communicate throughout the process to ensure what we design reflects your vision. Once everything is exactly as you wish, we secure the arrangements with a deposit.
4. Accessorize and enjoy!
From private dining with celebrity chefs to golden caviar facial treatments, these are the unique and intimate details of a trip that make it effortless, inspiring, and lavish.
When all the details have been arranged, we’ll send the final invoice for our services and prepare the final documentation to be delivered one to two weeks prior to travel. Bon Voyage!
Travel Planning Initiation Fee
1. Travel Planning Initiation Fee of $99 is due prior to creating your custom itinerary. (Once travel bookings are completed this fee is waived)
2. Travel Costs:
– Accommodation and airfare costs are due in full at time of booking. (If using Miles/Points, there will be a separate $50 processing fee for each hotel room and airline ticket)
– Depending on the tour operator, a 10-50% deposit for comprehensive land tours and activities is due once the itinerary is approved, with a final payment due 45-90 days prior to travel.
3. Service Fee: Included in the final invoice
– Itineraries with 1 to 5 travelers: 10% fee on the total travel cost (for accommodations, airfare, touring, and activities)
– Itineraries with 6 or more travelers: 18% fee on the total travel cost (for accommodations, airfare, touring, and activities)